Urban Services Improvement Investment Program, Tranche 5
The program financed through the Asian Development Bank and implemented by UWSCG aims rehabilitating, improving and expanding sanitation facilities in the 2 secondary towns Zugdidi and Mestia.
The scope of the Consultancy is to perform the duties of the Engineer according to FIDIC for the following works contracts:
- Sewerage Network – FIDIC Pink Book (MDB Harmonized Construction Contract) Construction of approximately 178km sewer lines and 23 sewage pumping stations
- Sewage Treatment Plant – FIDIC Gold Book (Design-Build-Operate) WWTP with capacity of 11,122 m³/d in Zugdidi
- Sewage Treatment Plant – FIDIC Gold Book (Design-Build-Operate) WWTP with capacity of 1,478 m³/d in Mestia
The total investment volume to be supervised under this contract amounts to USD 76 million.
- Supervision of all construction works
- Design review of the WWTPs being implemented under FIDIC Design & Build & Operate contracts
- Providing on-the-job training to the seconded counterpart UWSCG engineers
- Providing assistance for commissioning and handing over of works to UWSCG
- Works Contract Administration