Nura River Clean-up Project
The remediation design of the mercury contaminated river Nura, including flood plains, river banks and the former sludge disposal site Zhaur Swamp. An estimated 2 Mio m³ of contaminated soil have to be excavated and transported to a safe landfill site.
- Verification of data provided by previous studies
- Determination of the clean-up level
- General design of the clean-up methodology
- Detailed design of the clean-up works
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Assistance in tender evaluation